1. When you register with The Lion Press website, you will be required to choose a contact email address and password. You are responsible for all sessions and transactions taken under these details. You should keep your password safe and not disclose it to anyone. You should change it immediately if you feel it has been compromised.
2. If any of your details change, such as your credit card billing address, you must inform The Lion Press as soon as possible. You may update your details by signing into your account on The Lion Press website, and updating your online wallet.
The contract between us
3. Any contract for purchases made through The Lion Press website will be with The Lion Press Ltd whose registered office is situated at The Lion Press Limited, 57 High Street, Bromsgrove Business Centre, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61 8AJ, United Kingdom, company registration number 06645364 (The Lion Press Ltd).
4. The Lion Press must receive payment of the whole of the price for the goods that you order before your order can be accepted, and the contract formed. Payment is taken at the point of order. Once payment has been received The Lion Press will confirm that your order has been received by sending an email to you at the email address you provide. The order confirmation email will include your name, the order number and the total price. The Lion Press acceptance of your order brings into existence a legally binding contract between us on these terms. Any term sought to be imposed by you in your order will not form part of the contract.
5. The Lion Press is entitled to withdraw from any contract in the case of obvious errors or inaccuracies regarding the goods appearing on our website. If an error or inaccuracy is discovered with regards to the advertised price of the goods that you have ordered, we will contact you as soon as possible by email. This will be to inform you of the correct price of the goods, and to ask you if you wish to continue with the order at the amended price, or to cancel the order altogether.
Withdrawal by you from the contract
If you are an individual and are not buying goods on behalf of a business, there are certain circumstances in which you may withdraw from the contract and these are set out here. This right to withdraw does not apply to business buyers.
6. You may withdraw your order for goods at any time up to the end of the twenty first working day after you have received the goods. You do not need to give The Lion Press any reason for withdrawing your order nor will you have to pay any penalty.
7. To withdraw your order you must notify The Lion Press in writing at the address set out in The Lion Press returns section of this website.
8. If you have received the goods before you withdraw your order then, you must send them back to The Lion Press return address at your own cost and risk, unless the goods were supplied faulty or damaged. If you withdraw your order but The Lion Press has already processed the goods for delivery and you have received them, you must not unpack the goods when they are received by you and you must send the goods back to The Lion Press at The Lion Press return address at your own cost and risk as soon as possible.
9. Once you have notified The Lion Press that you are withdrawing your order, any sum debited to The Lion Press from your credit card will be re-credited to your account as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order.
Availability of goods you order
If The Lion Press has insufficient stock to deliver the goods ordered by you, we will notify you as soon as possible and any sum debited by The Lion Press from your credit card will be re-credited to your account and The Lion Press will notify you by email at the address given by you in your order form. The refund will be made as soon as possible and in any event within 30 days of your order. The Lion Press will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for disappointment suffered. Please note: we endeavour to bring our customers the best value we can by running special offers, but please remember stocks are limited at the special offer price, and subject to availability. We update our website as quickly as we can to minimise disappointment. The process of updating the website when goods have sold out at promotional price may take a few hours to update. Please note that the price the goods are offered for tender are as displayed in your online basket.
Promotions apply to listed titles only, which are subject to change and availability. If you choose to purchase a product from a multi-buy offer, but do not purchase enough products to qualify for the special discount, the product will be charged at the normal price. Please note that on 3 for 2 promotions (and other multi-buy offers), the lowest priced title will always be the \'free\' item.
Delivery of goods to you
The Lion Press will post, or arrange a courier on your behalf, for the goods ordered by you to the person and address you give The Lion Press at the time you make your order. Delivery will be made as soon as possible after your order is accepted and in any event within 30 days of dispatch of the order. All delivery times quoted on the web site are estimates only, based on availability, normal processing and delivery companies. You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when the goods are dispatched to you from our distribution centre.
This is as follows
10. If the goods The Lion Press delivers are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, The Lion Press shall have no liability to you unless you notify The Lion Press in writing at The Lion Press contact address of the problem within ten working days of the delivery of goods in question.
11. If you do not receive goods ordered by you within 30 days of the date on which they were dispatched to you, The Lion Press shall have no liability to you unless you notify The Lion Press in writing at The Lion Press contact address of the problem within 40 days of the date on which the goods were dispatched to you.
12. If you notify a problem to The Lion Press under this condition, The Lion Press only obligation will be, at its option, to make good any shortage or non-delivery; to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective; or to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question to the original method of payment, unless such method is no longer valid in which case The Lion Press e-coupons will be issued to the value of the refund due.
13. The Lion Press will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss or damage arising out of any problem you notify to The Lion Press under this condition and The Lion Press shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question under paragraph (c) above.
14. Nothing in this condition is, however, intended to limit any rights you might have as a consumer under applicable local law that may not be excluded nor in any way to exclude or limit The Lion Press liability to you for any death or personal injury resulting from its negligence.
Nothing in this contract creates any right which is enforceable by any person who is not a party to the contract.
The Lion Press shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
If any part of these conditions is unenforceable (including any provision in which The Lion Press excludes its liability to you) the enforceability of any other part of these conditions will not be affected.
The Lion Press operates a complaints handling procedure which is used to try to resolve disputes when they first arise. If you have a complaint, please contact the Customer Service department at the following address: Customer Service Manager, The Lion Press Limited, 57 High Street, Bromsgrove Business Centre, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61 8AJ, United Kingdom.
The contract between us shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with English law, and the English courts shall have jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us.
These terms and conditions, together with the current The Lion Press website prices, delivery details and The Lion Press contact details, set out the whole of our agreement relating to the supply of the goods to you by The Lion Press. These terms and conditions cannot be varied except in writing signed by a director of The Lion Press. In particular nothing said by any sales person on behalf of The Lion Press should be understood as a variation of these terms and conditions or as an authorised representation about the nature or quality of any goods offered for sale by The Lion Press. The Lion Press shall have no liability for any such representation being untrue or misleading.
The nature of Internet communications means that your communications may be susceptible to data corruption, interception and delays. The Lion Press shall not be responsible for any detrimental reliance you place on this website or its contents.
The Lion Press is providing this site and its contents (including any downloadable data or software) on an \'as is\' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties, whether express or implied, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. In addition, The Lion Press makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any particular purpose of the information and related graphics published in this site or that any software or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of The Lion Press howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law.
Neither The Lion Press nor any of its Directors, employees or other representatives will be liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of this site in any way. This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
Our website may contain hyperlinks. These hyperlinks connect you to sites of other organisations which are not our responsibility. We have used our reasonable endeavours in preparing our own website and the information included in it is done so in good faith. However, we have no control over any of the information you can access via other websites. Therefore, no mention of any organisation, company or individual to which our website is linked shall imply any approval or warranty as to the standing and capability of any such organisations, company or individual on the part of The Lion Press.
All design, text, graphics and the selection or arrangement thereof are the copyright of The Lion Press, or of other copyright owners. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print in hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with The Lion Press, or using this site as a shopping resource. Any other use of materials on this site (including reproduction for purposes other than those noted above and modification, distribution, or republication) without the prior written permission of The Lion Press is strictly prohibited.
The Lion Press and The Lion Press logo are registered trademarks belonging to The Lion Press Ltd. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos used in this site are the property of their respective owners. No permission is given by The Lion Press in respect of the use of its or any such other trademarks, product names, titles or logos and such use may constitute an infringement of the holder\'s rights.
Submitting text for publication on TheLionPress.com
o Users of our site may submit material for publication in various areas of the site (e.g. reviews and comments). We accept no liability in respect of any material submitted by users and published by us and we are not responsible for its content and accuracy.
o If you want to submit material to us for publication on TheLionPress.com, you may do so on the following terms and conditions:
o Publication of any material you submit to us will be at our sole discretion. We reserve the right to make additions or deletions to the text or graphics prior to publication, or to refuse publication
o You warrant to us that any material you submit to us is your own original work and that you own the copyright and any other relevant rights
o You warrant that the material you submit is not obscene, offensive, defamatory of any person or otherwise illegal
o You agree not to post material which is deliberately intended to upset other users
o You acknowledge that any breach of these warranties may cause us damage or loss and you agree to indemnify us in full and permanently against any third party liabilities, claims, costs, loss or damage we incur as a result of publishing material you submit to us, including consequential losses.
o We reserve the right to remove your access to individual services completely if we believe you are abusing the services in any way.
In these terms and conditions:-
\'The Lion Press\' means The Lion Press Ltd, 57 High Street, Bromsgrove Business Centre, Bromsgrove, Worcestershire, B61 8AJ, United Kingdom, any connected organisation that actually supplies goods ordered by you and any successor to its business;
\'working day\' means every day of a calendar year apart from weekends and statutory and public holidays;
\'us\' means The Lion Press and you together; and
\'you\' and \'your\' means the person ordering goods under these terms and conditions.